New Relic Partners up with Magento’s Newly Announced Enterprise Cloud Edition
New Relic, an industry leader for software analytics, announced that Magento will use New Relic’s system in the Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition. This will give Magento retailers more accurate and up-to-date performance monitoring capabilities and in-depth analytics.
The Magento Cloud edition was created to provide innovative ecommerce experiences with the ability to quickly deploy fully customizable, secure and scalable sites which is combined with a top notch hosting and managed services infrastructure. It provides everything needed in regards to SaaS solutions: Elastic scalability, high resilience and availability, PCI compliance, global availability and automated patching.
With the addition of the New Relic system the Enterprise Cloud Edition will now have analytics available to offer greater insights into the performance of their business, applications, and the quality of their overall users experience and engagement. New Relics intention from the start has been to offer insights to provide monitoring and analytics dashboards to help business owners make better data-driven decisions. And in this they have succeeded tremendously.
So what do we have to look forward to? Beyond insights into software performance and customer purchasing behavior, here are a few things of note:
- Reporting Extension – The new reporting extension will be a default component of Magento 2. It allows merchants to easily integrate with the New Relic APM and New Relic Insights to view both predefined and customizable dashboards.
- 60-day free trial of New Relic Insights – This includes merchant dashboards for Magento Cloud Edition users.
- 60-day free trial of New Relic APM Pro – This includes dashboards for Magento Cloud Edition users.
- New Relic Insights Dashboards – There will be at least 16 merchant dashboards initially available as part of the free trals included with the Magento 2 Enterprise Edition.
- PHP Agent Support – There will be agent support available for the use of New Relic products.
It shouldn’t go without saying that for users of Magento 2 and the Enterprise Cloud Edition, this partnership with New Relic should help provide merchants with everything needed to help propel their businesses to the next level. It is a noteworthy addition to this already powerful platform and one we are all welcoming with open arms. Data driven decisions have never been easier.